Our Moisture/Cladding Assessments provide a comprehensive report using the latest non-invasive technology, involving:
- A complete review of your cladding and gauge its performance.
- An assessment of the exterior envelope of the dwelling as well as moisture testing throughout the interior of the dwelling.
- We will offer recommendations where required, and we are happy to talk about our findings with you on site so you have a full understanding of how the dwelling is performing and the potential maintenance involved, offering you peace of mind.
- The inspection includes a site visit of approximately 1 1/2 – 2 hours (which you are very welcome to attend).
- A full written report will be emailed to you by the close of business the following working day. A hard copy can be posted out to you on request.
Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance Reports
Ongoing monitoring and maintenance is important. The full written report that is provided to you on your property can be updated on an annual basis providing you with a history on the dwelling. Moisture readings are obtained from critical areas and monitored to enable any failure to be identified and fixed prior to expensive remedial work being required.
This report will give you and prospective purchasers full confidence in your home’s cladding.
Should you wish to discuss your options, require further information or make a booking for a Cladding / Moisture Assessment inspection please contact our friendly office staff on (09) 413 8610.