PRESUMPTIVE METH TESTING
Presumptive Meth Testing – Eden Pacific NZ Ltd
Eden Pacific Property Services provides on site meth testing services for clients in the greater Auckland area.
We work for home owners/buyers, commercial property owners, real estate agents – anyone who wants the assurance that their property has not been used for cooking or the use of methamphetamine.
Meth, also known as P or pure meth, crystal meth, whiz, ice, or crank is an increasing problem in NZ. It’s not only devastating the lives of people who use meth, but also homes, businesses and vehicles used as P labs are being contaminated.
Building work carried out without the required approvals from your Local Authority can prove to be quite an ordeal when coming to sell your property. In order to satisfy the prospective purchaser that the works have been carried out to relevant standards, a Safe and Sanitary report is usually requested, this is then forwarded to Council in order for them to place it on the property file enabling them to update the LIM.
Buying or Selling a Property – Why you need a Meth/P test
- Meth labs operate in all suburbs in NZ, and is rarely visible
- Renovations can mask that a property was used as a P lab
- Contaminated properties pose a serious health risk
- Decontamination can cost tens of thousands of dollars
- Badly contaminated buildings may need to be demolished
- Insurance rarely covers decontamination
- Even if decontaminated the market value for the property is likely to drop
- Decontamination of rental properties means loss of rental earnings
What We Offer:
- ‘On-the-Spot’ Meth/P Lab methamphetamine testing services Auckland wide, with an immediate YES or NO result.
- Selling a house? We’ll provide you with an inspection of summary that shows that NO TRACES OF METH (P) DETECTED – to show to potential buyers.
- Buying a house? We can run a test to see if meth can be detected, and you’ll get the results right away.
Our testing procedures are:
- High reliability