Eden Pacific NZ Ltd – Building and Property Consultants, Auckland
Eden Pacific is one of the larger providers of Building Reports associated with:
- Pre-purchase Inspections & Reports
- Pre-sale Inspection & Reports
- Moisture / Cladding Assessments & Reports
- Safe and Sanitary Inspections & Reports
- Unauthorized Works Inspections & Reports
- Certificate of Acceptance Inspections & Reports
- Thermal Imaging
- House Relocation Inspections & Reports
- Compliance Reviews, LIM Report Issues and Building Dispute Advice
- Council Liability Reports (with regards to leaking buildings)
- Condition Assessments and Reports
Eden Pacific NZ (Ltd) are building and property consultants who provide consultancy services on all aspects of compliance with the Building Act, the Building Code and all associated areas for home buyers and sellers, body corporate, real estate agents, solicitors and lending institutions.
We will assess the fitness of the building before you buy or sell, saving money on your investment. Plus we can provide practical solutions to problems associated with moisture ingress.
We offer a professional service from a highly trained and experienced team at a cost-competitive rate.
As Qualified Building Inspectors:
- We have a comprehensive knowledge of the Building Act
- Can provide an accurate assessment of the building’s fitness before you buy or sell
- Can provide practical solutions for any problems you are likely to face
- Dave Hughes is a Certified Weathertightness Inspector
- Dave Hughes is a Registered Executive Member of the NZ Institute of Building Inspectors (NZIBI)
- Dave Hughes was a past Registered Member of NZ Institute of Building Surveyors (NZIBS) to 2016.
Our team of trade qualified Building Inspectors and helpful sales/office support staff means we can offer professional service and back up. Please feel free to contact our office to further discuss your requirements.
About Eden Pacific NZ Ltd – Building & Property Consultants
Eden Pacific NZ Ltd are Building and Property Consultants that pride themselves on providing a fast, effective and efficient service that is both thorough and cost-effective.
We specialize in building assessments, weather tightness reports, structural surveys, issues surrounding the New Zealand Building Code and on-site compliance monitoring for the building industry.
Extensive Building Legislation Knowledge and Experience
We have extensive backgrounds in the application of the legislation and necessary building requirements. We are experienced with the Building Act and Building Code requirements for residential dwellings and have experience with NZS3604. David Hughes is a certified Weathertightness Surveyor.
No magic bullet for housing crisis
OPINION: I recently went back to the house I grew up in: a pretty modest brick place on Arthur St, Oamaru.
Out in the yard, the current owners had a surprise for me. It was a tiny name, scratched in the cement foundations of a fence post.