Thank you for visiting our website and Welcome!
Recent publicity about the quality of materials used in house construction has brought home the need to be fore-warned about the state of the home that you're about to purchase, sell or rent.
Much of the inconvenience and expense being experienced right now would have been prevented if people took the precaution of assessing the fitness of their home before its sale or purchase.
And that is where Eden Pacific NZ Ltd comes in ...with an expertise that could save your investment in their services many times over. As qualified building inspectors with an encyclopedic knowledge of the Building Act, they can not only provide an accurate assessment of a home's 'state of fitness', but also provide practical solutions for any problem you are likely to face.
We are one of the larger providers of Building Reports associated with:
- Pre Purchase Inspections & Reports
- Pre Sale Inspections & Reports
- Moisture / Cladding Assessments & Reports
- Safe and Sanitary Inspections & Reports
- Unauthorised Works Inspections & Reports
- Certificate of Acceptance Inspections & Reports
- Thermal Imaging
- House Relocation Inspections & Reports
- Compliance Reviews, LIM Report Issues and Building Dispute Advice
- Council Liability Reports (with regards to leaking buildings)
- Condition Assessments and Reports
The work of Eden Pacific Consultants is not only appreciated by home owners and prospective buyers, but also by body corporates, solicitors and lending institutions. Most leading Real Estate firms within the Auckland area also recommend our services.
Our team of trade qualified Building Inspectors and helpful sales/office support staff means we can offer professional service and back up.
Please feel free to contact our office to further discuss your requirements.